5:13 AM

Jul 5, Lowest form of Infidelity

by Johnna
(United States)

I will be married 19 years in couple of months. 17 1/2 happily. At least with my husband. The last 8 have been stessfull and they have destroyed the man I married. Because of the economy my husband lost his job of 16 years to a shut down and has had several different unfulfilling jobs since then. This had taken a toll on him and our family. I was his biggest cheerleader during this time and tried building him up, but despite that I could not seem to get him out of his depression. This has taken a toll on our intamacy also. I would be the one to initiate and would be shot down. I accepted it for the longest time, but I started feeling inadequate. My friend was there to listen and she shared it with her husband. One night I was her fill in for a couples league. Her husband turned to me and said that I had to remember that I was a beautiful, sexy woman and anyone would be lucky to have me. Hearing those words made me feel incredible. It also made me nervous because I know he and my friend have their issues. Every time I ran into him after that, although I knew it was wrong, it was so easy to open up to him. I felt things changing between us. The more I didn't exist with my husband the more I found reasons to be around the other man. He started calling me at work to see how I was doing and told me I could call him any time. I found myself calling a couple times a week. My husband was going to be working one weekend and my girlfriend was going to be up north. We planned a night to be completely alone. I turned out to be a night I will never forget. It wasn't just because of the sex. He actually held me tightly in his arms caressing me. Telling me things I have been needing to here for some time now. My husband never held me afterwards.
I know that this can't continue. Too many will be hurt, but I hurt when I am not near him.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

Post a Comment