2:54 AM

Does your spouse have workplace spouse?

If you want to be notified the next time I write something, sign up for email alerts or subscribe to the RSS Feed. Thanks for reading.

One of the disturbing trends that has come about recently are the ‘workplace spouses’. These are adulterous relationships that often exist between co-workers on the job. The two people enjoy ‘fringe benefits’ at the workplace and then go home to their ‘real spouses’. There has been a long history of workplace affairs. The new term of workplace husband or workplace wife adds an aire of legitimacy to this practice. Do you know if your spouse has a spouse at work?

Workplace spouses are challenging in that the co-workers often cover and hide the true nature of the relationships going on at work. At times it is driven by loyalty, and at others by job security. In these days of high unemployment, few people want to risk loosing their job due to spilling the beans about affairs at work. If you call the job, their peers will often hide the true nature of the relationships from you, even to the point of lying. In such cases, trust your gut, rather than what the peers say to you.

There are also several variants of this phenomena. There are workplace spouses which have relations when ‘on the road’. In such cases they may be called traveling spouses. The dynamic of how it is a secondary spouse ( in ancient times, they were called concubines). The relationships are often ‘complicated’.

Some of the signs to look for include:

1. Frequent overnight out of town trips
2. When they are out of town, they rarely call you
3. They want to have their out of town laundry done quickly
4. They hide their out of town laundry
5. They have unexplained charges on their accounts
6. They are secretive about what they did on their trips or at the office

These are just a few of the items to look for. If you suspect something, a semen detection kit may answer your questions.

For more ways of dealing with affairs, purchase my webinar on “Sure-Fire ways to Surviving Your Spouse’s Affair”

Best Regards,

Jeffrey D. Murrah

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

Post a Comment