11:02 PM

Jul 29, Infidelity in Relationships

Infidelity in relationships:

Most married couples break up because one of them is unfaithful. Infidelity may occur because of the following reasons:

? Lust. A spouse may sexually desire someone else and is triggered by various situations, substance or alcohol abuse.
? Fear. Spouses find it hard to defy sexual advances from another person because they fear of not being approved of.
? Emotional attachment. A spouse may still be trying to make the marriage work. However, they are still longing for a romantic connection with someone else.
? Discontent. A spouse is not contented with loving and desiring one person, particularly his/her partner. Instead, they end up loving more than one person at a time.
? Vows. A spouse may just be staying or holding on to a relationship without having any feelings for his/her partner. He/she is stays because of his/her vows but love and sexual desire does not exist at all.

Infidelity may arise of so many other reasons, other than the ones mentioned above. But one of the most important things is communication. By communicating effectively, both spouses can express themselves and find ways to build and make the relationship stronger than ever.

Another thing to consider is time. Everything is a process. It doesn?t happen overnight. There is not magic wand that puts everything back into place again. It takes time but if you want to make it work, it will really work.

Return from Infidelity in Relationships to Homepage


footer for infidelity in relationships page


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

Post a Comment