9:40 PM

Aug 15, the last kiss goodnight....

by ashley jay
(australia)

he took my hand, and dragged me away, to a quiet place
where i did not want to stay. he looked into my eyes,
and placed his hand on my neck, he went to give me a passionate
kiss, but i returned with a peck.
he said to me... do u not want this? and i replyed i havnt stopped wanting
this, he turned and looked away, then stared deep into my eyes. he said all
i want is you, and my stomach filled with butterflies.
my heart was pounding, i had been waiting for this opportunity
for far too long. so i kissed him, i kissed him long and hard.
then i said i have to go, and took the walk of shame.
i met up with him again later that night, he had not left my mind from the moment
we first kissed. his lips so soft, the warmth on my neck, he knew my weakness.
we held hands as we walked to his room, my heart pounding so hard in the thought
of being caught. adrenaline is a drug, and i'm addicted.
his hands around my waist, his lips on my neck, slowly we lay on the bed.
my mind telling me to stop, my body was wanting the whole experience.
his hands on my chest, his hips against mine, we were caught up in the moment,
just it was the wrong place. wrong time. i faught up the courage to push him away,
and to say i cant do this anymore, as i had to go home with my man the very next day.
i buttoned up my jeans, and straightend my hair, then gave him wat i thought would
be one last kiss, and walked away.
later on that night, my mind and soul was buzzing, as all i wanted was to be alone with him.
just before i left, he cornered me once more, putting his hand against my face,
and kissing me against the bathroom door. he whispered into my ear, i want to feel
you again, my heart sinking at the thought of going along with it,
but it couldve meant my relationship coming to an end.
i said goodbye, gave him one last kiss and walked away, my body numb with guilt.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

0 comments:

Post a Comment